This sale totally crept up on me this year! It came at the perfect time though becuase I’ve been needing to stock up on some of my favorites. What better time to do it than now when you can save up to 20%. I am a VIB member, I used to be ROUGE but that was when my makeup addiction was at an all time high. 😉 If you are ROUGE you can save 20%, VIB saves 15% and Insider saves 10% during this sale which ends on 11/11!
- Drunk Elephant Makeup Melting Butter Cleanser – I love all of the Drunk Elephant Products. They are pricey but I’ve been using them for years and really can’t get into any other skin care line because this one is just … too good. This is a newer product and I am excited to try it!
2. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation – I never really try new foundations ( I have my ride or die bare minerals tinted moisturizer) but I’ve heard amazing things about this foundation and am really excited to try it!
3. YSL Libre Perfume – This is another one that I’ve heard such good things about. I’m all about trying + finding new scents that I would recommend to anybody. I hope I like this!
4. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless setting powder – This is another product that I truly don’t ever branch out and try. The only one I’ve tried is a MAC one and one from amazon that ended up being too drying. I’ve heard this one makes your makeup look flawless (like it claims, we will see).
5. Pillow Talk Lip Duo – Ok I recently got this in a PR package from CT and I fell in LOVE. I never wear lipstick because, again, the only ones I’ve tried are MAC and they were way too drying on my lips. This combo is SO GOOD. I truly think it would go on any skin tone + the formula of the lipstick is amazing. Definitely 10/10 rec!
6. Dr Dennis Gross Daily Peel – Besides Drunk Elephant – DDG is another skincare brand that I can stand behind. I have been using these daily peels for about 3 months and I LOVE them. They leave my skin glowy + smooth. Check out the 3.4k 5 star reviews on Sephora!
7. Kat Von D Liquid Liner – This was a re-purchase. I’ve had about 20 of these lol! It is the easiest, best liquid liner I’ve ever tried. Nothing compares!
8. Laneige Lip Set – I use the Laneige lip sleeping mask every single night and am obsessed with it! I thought these littles were cute & good to have in your car, purse, nightstand etc.
9. Tarte Creaseless Concealer – My holy grail concealar is the Tarte Shape tape BUT I’ve heard that this one is “less drying” very radiant / full covereage. I honestly don’t see how anything can beat the shape tape but I’m wanting to see what is so good about this one 😉
10. SILK Hair Ties – I basically buy these anytime I go to Sephora. They are THE best hair ties on the market. No other words necessary!
I wanted to add in some great stocking stuffers that you could snag on sale! These are all $25 & under so with the sale they’re very affordable!